POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : my spaceship anim test : my spaceship anim test Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  my spaceship anim test
From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Date: 12 Jun 2001 10:24:18
Message: <3b262612@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the responses.  I uninstalled everything, and started again, same
same.

My apologies for the pic, but the attached image appears everytime I start
Moray, been so long I don't remember if it's normal.

I seem to recall making anims with these in win2k months ago.  so it may be
my mdl file.  I posted in Moray.binaries under the same subject, the mdl
file that I'm using.

It uses Moray 3.3, Pov 3.1G, galaxy plugin, anim plugin, and spray
plugin.there are 60 frames (12 fps for 5 sec) and 2 key frames.  I
positioned the ship and the spray object off camera for first frame, and
moved them to center for final frame.  Whn I go to render in POV, first
frame renders, and then Moray crashes.

TIA

DeanM

Post a reply to this message